Our lambs are grown in a natural and ecological environment, free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Their diet consists of breast milk and a mixture of cereals, legumes and protein crops that are grown and made on the farm itself. They graze freely with their mothers every day.
The recent lamb that we present is a 22 to 25 kg live weight lamb.
- Our products are made gluten-free, egg-free and lactose-free (EXCEPT BOMBAS).
- They are suitable for any type of allergen.
- No dyes or preservatives and 100% natural.
- Burgers heart & star shaped // bear & flower shaped. Amuse the little ones in the family with these fun and delicious certified organic lamb meat burgers that come in various shapes. They are seasoned with organic basil, salt and a touch of pepper.
A 100% healthy, balanced and artisanal. High in protein and low in fat. Units: 4. Weight 400g approx.
- Bombas. Tasty meatballs of certified 100% organic lamb meat with a heart of melted raclette cheese. Ideal for the palate of the youngest in the family. Quick and easy to cook. Seasoned with organically produced spices and wrapped in a thin layer of organic breadcrumbs. Units: 11. Weight 600g approx. They contain gluten and lactose.
- Mini burgers with organic basil. The lamb burger with the highest number of awards. A delicacy that you cannot miss. With a balanced juicy texture, they will certainly seduce meat lovers and the most sublime palates. Made with certified organic lamb meat and seasoned with a proprietary blend of eco spices that provide an unforgettable flavour.
Units: 6 (50g/unit). Weight: 300g approx.
Our products must be kept refrigerated at a temperature between 0°C to 4°C until the date indicated by the expiration date of the product. Please consume the contents of a package within 48 hours after opening. Fore longer preservation, it is recommended to freeze the product, as all our products are fresh and can be stored frozen.